Wade Deacon High School

Wade Deacon Trust

SEN & Disabilities

How will you help me to support my child’s learning?


  • The class teacher or the Leader of SEN can offer advice and practical ways that you can help your child at home.
  • The personal tutor and/or keyworker can communicate with you through the learning journal which your child will bring home daily so that comments from parents and teachers can be shared.
  • If your child is on the special needs register they will have an SEN Support Plan which will be reviewed with you on a termly basis.
  • If your child has complex special educational needs or a disability they may have a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health Care Plan (EHCP), which means that a formal meeting will take place annually to review your child’s progress.
  • If a class teacher needs to discuss an issue with you, it will be done privately and strategies to support your child will be offered.

- Quick Links

- Home

- Contact

- News & Events

News & Events







'A Commitment to Excellence'


Wade Deacon Trust


Copyright © 2016, Wade Deacon Trust. All rights reserved