Wade Deacon High School

Wade Deacon Trust

SEN & Disabilities

Who can I contact for further information or to discuss a concern?


Parents are encouraged to discuss any problems or concerns with school, with the child’s teacher initially. Most problems can be resolved in this way. But if this does not happen, parents may raise concerns with the Personal Tutor, Progress Leader or Leader of SEN as appropriate. Any complaints will be dealt with in line with the school complaints policy. Parents/carers may take their complaint to the Local Authority, as described in the 2011 Education Act.


- Quick Links

- Home

- Contact

- News & Events

News & Events







'A Commitment to Excellence'


Wade Deacon Trust


Copyright © 2016, Wade Deacon Trust. All rights reserved