Halton Borough Council is responsible for the administration of the admissions process. Parents/Carers must complete a preference form online at www.halton.gov.uk/schooladmissions, which will issue an e-receipt email to you. Online applicants can login to view the outcome of their application on the 1st March 2017. Offer letters will be posted to applicants who submit a paper preference form on 1st March 2017. Don’t leave it too late – you may miss out on the school place you want if you apply late. The deadline is 31st October 2016.
Parents/Carers of pupils from other local authorities should complete their own local authority form, but may include Halton schools as preferences on their form.
The school understands that parents and carers may have a number of questions regarding the process and the following points of information may assist you:
• Sept 2017 - one intake of 300 pupils into Wade Deacon.
• Parents/Carers must complete the preference form regardless of circumstances or home address if they wish to apply for a place at Wade Deacon.
• All applications must be submitted no later than 31st October 2016.
• If the school is oversubscribed, applicants will then be allocated a place on the following criteria;
1. Looked after children and children who were looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a residence order or special guardianship order).
2. Distance; pupils living nearest to the school measured using an Ordnance Survey address – point system which measures straight line distances in metres from the point of the place of permanent residence of the pupil to the address point of the school.
Click the links below to view the admissions policy and process documents.