Wade Deacon High School

Wade Deacon Trust

SEN & Disabilities

What should a parent do if they think their child may have special educational needs?


In the first instance contact your child’s Personal Tutor; if you still have concerns you can contact the Leader of SEN

Kathryn Hall.


We pride ourselves on building positive relationships with parents. We are open and honest with parents and hope that they are able to do the same with us.

- Quick Links

- Home

- Contact

- News & Events

News & Events







'A Commitment to Excellence'


Wade Deacon Trust


Copyright © 2016, Wade Deacon Trust. All rights reserved